Human Resource Management
In any business, people drive the bottom line. Your cash-flow and profit depend on your employees.
- They cost you money to recruit, employ and dismiss.
- Their engagement with your business motivates their work performance.
- Their work performance drives your output, quality and sales.
- Their issues erode your business progress and success.
- advise on areas such as policy, procedures, resourcing, recruitment & selection, remuneration and reward, employment terms, performance management, training, learning & development, competence assurance;
- put the right employment documentation in place – contracts, handbooks, policies, procedures;
- advise you on your employee relations casework including disciplinary matters, grievances, absence problems, capability issues;
- support your industrial relations activities such as Trade Union relationships, negotiations.
Employment legislation is complex – our expertise can make sense of it for you and keep you from getting it (expensively) wrong.
We will undertake one-off assignments, or provide our services on an ongoing retained basis. Talk to us about what your business needs and we will give you a proposal that we think will work for you.
If you are unsure just how effective your HR Management is, we will undertake an audit and provide you with a written report, free of charge, no obligation on your part.